Quick Bacon Potato Salad Recipe
- 4 cups cubed red potatoes
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 7 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1-1/3 cups mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons prepared ranch salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 4 teaspoons white vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 10-15 minutes or until tender. Drain.
- In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, onion, bacon and parsley. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Pour over potato mixture; toss to coat. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until chilled. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Quick Bacon Potato Salad(32)
Sort By :
Turned out great. Not overly mayonnaise y.
Made this recipe for a bbq and everyone loved it! Its the best i have ever made. You know its good when your mother in law asks for the recipe!
Great recipe. I added 2 hard boiled eggs, celery to give it a crunch, and I used half the amount of mayo (used miracle whip). Absolutely delicious though.
been making potato salad for over 50 years. this is the BEST recipe i have ever made. the only suggestion is make a few extra potatoes and add accordinly if too creamly
Forgot to add that I used apple cider vinegar, which made the dressing not so tart.
More Recipe Collections
- Bacon Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Salad Recipes >
- Creamy Potato Salads >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Carb Salads >
- Potato Recipes >
- Potato Salad >
- Potato Salad Recipes >
- Potato Salad with Bacon Recipes >