- 1-1/2 cups reduced-sodium beef broth
- 2 cups chopped fresh strawberries, divided
- 1/2 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 pork tenderloins (1 pound each), cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- In a large saucepan, combine broth, 1 cup strawberries, vinegar, brown sugar, soy sauce and garlic; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 15 minutes or until slightly thickened. Strain mixture and set aside liquid, discarding solids.
- Sprinkle pork with garlic powder, salt and pepper. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Brown pork on both sides. Remove and keep warm.
- Add broth mixture to the same skillet; bring to a boil. Combine cornstarch and water until smooth and gradually stir into skillet.
- Return pork to skillet. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cook and stir 2 minutes or until sauce is thickened and pork is tender. Serve pork with sauce. Top with feta cheese, onions and remaining strawberries. Yield: 8 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Pork Tenderloin Medallions with Strawberry Sauce
Sort By :
"This was so tasty."
"Very good dish! Had an intersting flavor combination with the strawberries and feta cheese. Family liked. Would make both a unique and beautiful presentation for guests!"
"Was skeptical about the how these ingredients would go together, but wanted to try two of my favorites together - strawberries and pork. Wow! This pork was great! Really flavorful! Don't leave out the toppings (strawberries, green onion and feta). They really finish the pork with a bang!"
"This was wonderful ! Even my picky husband complemented me on it! Will definitely make again !"
"Made this for my husband's & daughter's Birthday supper tonight, it was delicious , enjoyed by all."