- 2-1/4 cups uncooked Minute® White Rice
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 2-2/3 cups milk
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops (1/2 inch thick)
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- In a bowl, combine the rice, soups and milk. Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Arrange pork chops over rice. Sprinkle with soup mix. Cover and bake at 350° for 50-55 minutes or until meat juices run clear and rice is tender. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Pork Chop Rice Bake
Sort By :
Very nice. The rice was excellent. I used half the packet te of onion soup mix, that was lots. I would make this again, great cottage recipe. Janet
This classic pork chop recipe brings back wonderful memories! Like my mother, prepared with 6 pork chops. Plenty of creamy rice for everyone or great left overs for the next day. Also, added a large can of mushrooms. This addition gives it a special touch!
I made this again after falling out of my regular rotation - Still better with the peas and carrots!!
We were looking for an alternative to the pork chops/rice my husband always makes. This was good, made a large quantity of rice.
The pork chops were not done after cooking for an hour. The rice was ok. I will not be fixing this again.