“I dreamed up this dish one day when I was trying to use up a package of frozen ravioli,” relates Judy Melotte of DePere, Wisconsin. She jazzed up the pasta with the flavor of pizza, and now it’s a favorite.
- 16 frozen cheese ravioli, cooked and drained
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1/4 cup finely chopped sweet yellow pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped sweet onion
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 12 slices pepperoni, cut into quarters
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Divide ravioli between two microwave-safe bowls; dot with butter. Top with peppers, onion, pizza sauce, pepperoni and cheese.
- Microwave, uncovered, on high for 2-3 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Pizza Ravioli in Cooking for 2 Spring 2008, p9
Reviews for Pizza Ravioli
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review