- 1 cup meatless spaghetti sauce
- 2 teaspoons butter, softened
- 4 flour tortillas (10 inches)
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 8 thin slices hard salami
- 12 slices pepperoni
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- In a small saucepan, cook spaghetti sauce over medium-low heat for 3-4 minutes or until heated through.
- Meanwhile, spread butter over one side of each tortilla. Sprinkle unbuttered side of two tortillas with mozzarella cheese; top with salami and pepperoni. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and oregano. Top with remaining tortillas, buttered side up.
- Cook on a griddle over medium heat for 2-3 minutes on each side or until cheese is melted. Cut into wedges; serve with warmed spaghetti sauce. Yield: 2 servings.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Pizza Quesadillas
Sort By :
"This recipe was fun and easy to make. My husband and son loved these, I used ham,onions mozzarella cheese and pineapples. These were deeeeLicious will make these again :)."
"Paired this with a garden salad and it made a super quick weeknight dinner. Used sandwich pepperoni. Definitely will do again."
"This is an excellent idea to have the pizza taste but without all the crust. I don't care for salami so I omitted it and added some fresh garden vegetables (green peppers and onions). I also used a four cheese pizza blend in place of only mozzarella. It's nice because it is quick and you can use toppings/fillings to suit the individual tastes of your family."