- 8 ounces uncooked spiral pasta
- 6 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup (4 ounces) cubed cheddar cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) cubed part-skim mozzrella cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup sliced pepperoni (about 1-1/2 ounces)
- Cook pasta according to package directions. In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the oil, Parmesan cheese, vinegar, oregano, salt, garlic powder and pepper; shake well.
- Drain pasta; rinse in cold water. In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Add pasta. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving. Yield: 7 servings.
Reviews for Pizza Pasta Salad
Sort By :
"This was a good pasta salad. I appreciated that it didn't use a bottled Italian dressing. I added fresh basil and some very flavorful Romano cheese."
"I make this with turkey pepperoni and it is wonderful! My son loves it and it really does taste like pizza. YUMM!"
"We made this for a 4th of July picnic. We got nothing but compliments. We would make it again, in fact we made it the next day for another picnic."
"Actually, for years, my husband has made a pasta salad almost identical to this one. I made this with the addition of sliced black olives and it's so delicious and light. Perfect for a summer meal---lunch or dinner!"