- 1 bottle (64 ounces) cranberry juice, chilled, divided
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 can (46 ounces) pineapple juice, chilled
- 1 liter ginger ale, chilled
- Combine 2 cups cranberry juice and crushed pineapple. Pour into a 6-cup ring mold; freeze. Just before serving, combine pineapple juice and remaining cranberry juice in a punch bowl; stir in ginger ale. Add the ice ring. Yield: about 3-1/2 quarts.
Originally published as Pineapple Cranberry Punch in Country Woman Christmas Annual 1999, p23
Reviews for Pineapple Cranberry Punch(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review