- 1 can (8 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple
- 1/4 cup shredded carrot
- 2 tablespoons grated onion
- 1 tablespoon plus 1/2 teaspoon reduced-sodium soy sauce, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 8 whole wheat dinner rolls, split
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- Drain pineapple, reserving 2 teaspoons juice. In a large bowl, combine carrot, onion, 1 tablespoon soy sauce, garlic powder and drained pineapple. Add chicken; mix lightly but thoroughly. Shape into eight 1/2-in.-thick patties.
- Place rolls on a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan, cut side up. Broil 4 in. from heat 30-60 seconds or until toasted. Remove from pan; keep warm.
- Add burgers to same pan. Broil 4 in. from heat 4-6 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 165°.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix sour cream, mayonnaise, ginger, remaining soy sauce and reserved pineapple juice. Serve burgers on rolls with lettuce and sauce. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Pineapple Chicken Sliders in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2014
Reviews for Pineapple Chicken Sliders
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Nov. 29, 2015
"These were great! Very tasty and filling~ we'll definitely make these again."