A taste of the tropics will be welcomed by your holiday guests. The cool and creamy dip can be served as an appetizer or a dessert. —Shelly Fisher, Hermiston, Oregon
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- Assorted fresh fruit or cubed pound cake
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and marshmallow creme until fluffy. Fold in pineapple and coconut. Cover and chill until serving. Serve with fruit or pound cake. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Pina Colada Fruit Dip in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2009, p65
Reviews for Pina Colada Fruit Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review