- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- Assorted fresh fruit or cubed pound cake
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and marshmallow creme until fluffy. Fold in pineapple and coconut. Cover and chill until serving. Serve with fruit or pound cake. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
Reviews for Pina Colada Fruit Dip
Sort By :
"Really tasty and quick. I'll be making this a lot."
"This was a hit at my daughter's birthday party. It's so delicious people were just eating it even without the fruit. Will definitely be making it again"
"Didn't like the texture after the coconut was added. Not many people ate it."
"Was a hit! Would definely make again. I used the mandarin oranges option. It was quick and easy too."
"Excellent! was a big at our Party!"