Pecan Toffee Fudge Recipe
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3-3/4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 6 ounces unsweetened chocolate, melted and cooled
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- Dash salt
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup English toffee bits
- Line a 9-in. square pan with foil and grease the foil with butter; set aside. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in confectioners' sugar. Beat in the melted chocolate, extract and salt until smooth. Stir in pecans and toffee bits.
- Spread into prepared pan. Cover and refrigerate overnight or until firm. Using foil, lift fudge out of pan. Gently peel off foil; cut fudge into 1-in. squares. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Yield: 2-1/2 pounds.
Reviews for Pecan Toffee Fudge
Sort By :
"wow, i was looking for a fudge variation & this is perfect, subtle flavor additions but still creamy, with a nice surprise of the toffee bits...."
"This was fantastic! Everyone loved it. A big hit at a recent work potluck."
"Easy and tasty"
"I made it just as recipe said.... It sounded so good! I was a little disappointed though, the almond was a lil overwhelming. I will def try again but I will leave almond out & add more toffee"
"This is the best and easiest fudge I have ever made. We can't keep are hands out of it, it is soooooooooo yummy. Very addicting!"