- 2 cups uncooked acini di pepe pasta
- 3 cups frozen corn
- 1 jar (14 ounces) oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, drained and chopped
- 1 jar (6 ounces) prepared pesto
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a large saucepan, cook pasta according to package directions, adding corn during the last 2 minutes. Drain and rinse in cold water.
- In a large bowl, combine the tomatoes, pesto, cheese, oil, salt and pepper. Add pasta and corn; toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 15 servings.
Reviews for Pearl Pasta Salad(2)
Sort By :
I've made the recipe many times for potlucks and it's always a hit. I've made it with both the Acini de Pepe and with Orzo. I also add a bit of Italian Seasoning to liven up the flavors.
I liked this salad but my family thought it was just OK. One didn't care for the corn, but I think the others were just not used to the acini de pepe pasta texture and size.
I'd recommend making this at least a day ahead of time to let the flavors blend together. It was much better the second day.
More Recipe Collections
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cold Pasta Salad Recipes >
- Corn Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Italian Pasta Salads >
- Italian Recipes >
- Italian Salad Recipes >
- Italian Vegetarian Recipes >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Pasta Salad Recipes >
- Pasta Salads >
- Potluck Recipes >
- Potluck Salad Recipes >
- Potluck Vegetarian Recipes >