Peanut Butter Pudding Dessert Recipe
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup cold butter, cubed
- 1-1/2 cups chopped cashews, divided
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 2-2/3 cups cold milk
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 milk chocolate candy bar (1.55 ounces), coarsely chopped
- Place flour and butter in a food processor; cover and process until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Add 1 cup cashews; pulse a few times until combined.
- Press into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake at 350° for 25-28 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, peanut butter and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Fold in 1 cup whipped topping. Spoon over crust.
- In another bowl, whisk milk and both pudding mixes for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Spread over cream cheese layer. Top with remaining whipped topping. Sprinkle with chopped candy bar and remaining cashews. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Reviews for Peanut Butter Pudding Dessert(8)
Sort By :
Absolutely delicious!! I use pecans instead of cashews and closer to 1/2c of peanut butter.Everyone LOVES it!
I have made this for years and it is always loved. Sometimes I put walnuts in place of the cashews.
Absolutely delicious! Everyone requests this recipe, and it goes fast!
EVERYONE loves this! Fantastic recipe, and the cashews give it a nice twist.
loved it, as did everyone else.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Cashew Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Desserts >
- German Desserts >
- German Recipes >
- Jello Pudding Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >
- Peanut Butter Recipes >
- Potluck Desserts >