Peanut Butter Pudding Dessert Recipe
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup cold butter, cubed
- 1-1/2 cups chopped cashews, divided
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 2-2/3 cups cold milk
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 milk chocolate candy bar (1.55 ounces), coarsely chopped
- Place flour and butter in a food processor; cover and process until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Add 1 cup cashews; pulse a few times until combined.
- Press into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake at 350° for 25-28 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, peanut butter and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Fold in 1 cup whipped topping. Spoon over crust.
- In another bowl, whisk milk and both pudding mixes for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Spread over cream cheese layer. Top with remaining whipped topping. Sprinkle with chopped candy bar and remaining cashews. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Reviews for Peanut Butter Pudding Dessert
Sort By :
"my family ate this like crazy and there is only three of us! next time I will double the cream cheese layer (I like cream cheese). This time I mixed the puddings with the milk to soft-set but I folded in the cool whip--and used dry roasted peanuts in the crust. This quick, easy, and great. Definitely will make again (daughter already asked for me to make this week for her). keeper for sure"
"Absolutely delicious!! I use pecans instead of cashews and closer to 1/2c of peanut butter.Everyone LOVES it!"
"I have made this for years and it is always loved. Sometimes I put walnuts in place of the cashews."
"Absolutely delicious! Everyone requests this recipe, and it goes fast!"
"EVERYONE loves this! Fantastic recipe, and the cashews give it a nice twist."