Peanut Butter Icebox Dessert
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 1 package (8 ounces) Girl Scout Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies, crushed, divided
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/3 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 2-1/2 cups cold 2% milk
- 2 packages (3.9 ounces each) instant chocolate pudding mix
- Additional peanut butter cookies, broken into pieces
- In a large bowl, combine 1-3/4 cups crushed cookies, sugar and butter; press into an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake at 350° for 6-8 minutes or until golden brown; cool on a wire rack.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth; fold in 1-1/2 cups whipped topping. Spread over cooled crust.
- In another large bowl, beat milk and pudding mix on low speed for 2 minutes or until thickened. Spread over cream cheese layer. Top with remaining whipped topping; sprinkle with 1/4 cup crushed cookie pieces. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 323 calories, 15g fat (9g saturated fat), 27mg cholesterol, 217mg sodium, 43g carbohydrate (31g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Sep 24, 2016
I brought this dessert to work and they all raved about it. I will make it again!
Mar 10, 2010
We love peanutbutter, and this is good!!
Dec 13, 2008
"Leftover crushed cookies"--what are leftover cookies?! LOL