When the family wanted to do a little celebrating over the years, I would make this fondue. It's fun to gather around the table to get a taste of it.—Beverly Olthaus, Cinncinati, Ohio
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 4 large firm bananas, cut into 3/4-inch slices
- 1 pint whole strawberries
- In a heavy saucepan, cook and stir the chocolate chips, sugar, milk and peanut butter over low heat until smooth. Transfer to a fondue pot and keep warm. Serve with bananas and strawberries. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Peanut Butter Chocolate Fondue in Country Woman May/June 2003, p35
Reviews for Peanut Butter Chocolate Fondue
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review