Chocolate Caramel Fondue
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 jar (12 ounces) caramel ice cream topping
- 3 ounces unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- Assorted fresh fruit and/or pretzels
- In a small saucepan, combine milk, caramel topping and chocolate; cook and stir over low heat until blended and heated through. Transfer to a heated fondue pot; keep warm. Serve with fruit and/or pretzels for dipping.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons (calculated without dippers): 114 calories, 3g fat (2g saturated fat), 7mg cholesterol, 85mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (22g sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.
Nov 19, 2016
I can't save enough good things about this recipe - could eat the entire thing with a spoon
Nov 7, 2013
Good one to prepare
Mar 24, 2010
This is one of our favorite snacks. I'm sure it will be made many more times! We also dip pound cake into it.
Sep 3, 2009
Absolutely incredible. I recommend using Mrs. Richardson's Butterscotch Caramel ice cream topping.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.