Orange Chocolate Fondue
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- 3 ounces bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons thawed orange juice concentrate
- 1 frozen pound cake (16 ounces), thawed and cubed
- Assorted fresh fruit
- In a heavy saucepan, combine both chocolates and cream; cook and stir over low heat until smooth. Stir in orange juice concentrate; keep warm. Serve with cake and fruit.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 278 calories, 16g fat (9g saturated fat), 83mg cholesterol, 177mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (20g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Nov 19, 2016
Love the orange juice in this just makes it a whole different flavor.
May 12, 2011
This is the perfect balance of orange and chocolate. I wouldn't change a thing. So good!
Aug 9, 2010
The orange-chocolate flavor is my favorite. It was quick, easy, & everybody loved it. It made for a relaxing ending to a good night.