- 3 cups vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup dried banana chips, crushed
- 1 cup Peanut Butter Multi Grain Cheerios
- 2 large ripe bananas, sliced
- 1/4 cup unsalted dry roasted peanuts, chopped
- Layer 3/4 cup yogurt, 1/4 cup banana chips and 1/4 cup cereal into four parfait glasses. Top with banana slices and peanuts. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Peanut Butter-Banana Yogurt Parfaits in Breakfast & Brunch Bookazine 2015, p79
Reviews for Peanut Butter-Banana Yogurt Parfaits
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review