Peanut Butter 'n' Jelly Bars Recipe
- 1 tube (16-1/2 ounces) refrigerated peanut butter cookie dough
- 1/2 cup peanut butter chips
- 1 can (16 ounces) buttercream frosting
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup seedless raspberry jam or grape jelly
- Let dough stand at room temperature for 5-10 minutes to soften. Press into an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish; sprinkle with peanut butter chips.
- Bake at 375° for 15-18 minutes or until lightly browned and edges are firm to the touch. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a small bowl, beat frosting and peanut butter until smooth. Spread over bars. Drop jam by teaspoonfuls over frosting; cut through frosting with a knife to swirl the jam. Yield: 2 dozen.
Reviews for Peanut Butter 'n' Jelly Bars
Sort By :
This recipe is great-fast & easy.
I did have to make some adjustments with ingredients on hand still with great results.
I use vanilla chips instead and crunchy peanut butter.
I also used grape jam instead of jelly by warming it first in the microwave.
All in all these are yummy for adults as well as kids!!!
Wow what a great recipe. I used the whole jar of jelly on the top.
Made these bars for my grandsons and they just loved them. Important not to over cook the cookie dough, maybe even cut the baking time to 10 or 12 minutes so it is chewy when done.
PS, the BUTTERCREAM frosting is the trick... and DONT over bake..
I made this for my sons snack day at school. WOW!~! They ALL loved it, one pan was plenty for 23 kids!!!! Super Easy, and YUMMY!!!! Try it, the next time it was my snack day i had to make 2 pans, one for home, one for school!!!!
More Recipe Collections
- Bar Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Easy Dessert Recipes >
- Easy Desserts >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Kids Desserts >
- Nut Recipes >
- Peanut Butter Bars >
- Peanut Butter Recipes >
- Raspberry Bars >
- Raspberry Recipes >