Parmesan Potatoes Au Gratin Recipe
- 2 cups grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh thyme or 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pounds red potatoes, very thinly sliced
- 2-1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- Combine the first five ingredients. Layer a third of the potatoes and 2/3 cup cheese mixture in a greased 8-in. square baking dish; repeat layers. Top with remaining potatoes; pour cream over top. Sprinkle with remaining cheese mixture.
- Cover and bake at 325° for 65 minutes. Increase temperature to 375°. Uncover; bake 25-30 minutes longer or until potatoes are tender and top is golden brown. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving. Yield: 9 servings.
Reviews for Parmesan Potatoes Au Gratin(9)
Sort By :
First bite was delicious, but it was so rich I couldn't eat much.
Throw away dish...creme curled..just not a good recipe..
I took this new recipe to my friend's home for a family dinner. It received a 5 star rating. Everyone had two helpings.
My family loved these potatoes!! I made a double batch for Easter and they were a big hit. I divided the cream and poured some on each layer. Can't wait to make them again! I will add a little bit of garlic powder the next time.
I made a double batch to take to an Easter Potluck... not a drop left. Very easy to make and will certainly do it again
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Au Gratin Potatoes >
- Baked Potatoes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Christmas Side Dishes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Side Dishes >
- Comfort Food Vegetarian Recipes >
- Easter Recipes >
- Easter Side Dishes >
- Mother's Day Recipes >
- Potato Recipes >
- Potato Side Dishes >
- Potluck Recipes >
- Potluck Side Dish Recipes >
- Potluck Vegetarian Recipes >
- Side Dish Recipes >