- 1 boneless whole pork loin roast (4 pounds)
- 2/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons dried basil
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 cup cold water
- Cut roast in half. Transfer to a 3-qt. slow cooker. In a small bowl, combine the cheese, honey, soy sauce, basil, garlic, oil and salt; pour over pork. Cover and cook on low for 5-1/2 to 6 hours or until a meat thermometer reads 160°.
- Remove meat to a serving platter; keep warm. Skim fat from cooking juices; transfer to a small saucepan. Bring liquid to a boil. Combine cornstarch and water until smooth. Gradually stir into pan. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Slice roast; serve with gravy. Yield: 10 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Parmesan Pork Roast(29)
Sort By :
The ingredient list kind of threw me but it was outstanding, we like lots of sauce so I increased the liquid ingredients and we had mashed potatoes, YUM. Even my fussy eaters asked for it again. Am going to fix this for my sister at our next visit, I know she'll love it too!!
I added 1/2 cup water and cooked on low for 8 hours. It came out dry and had the burnt taste like previous reviewer. My kids hated it.
This was so easy to make, i had everything it needed.which was nice i didint have to run out and buy something. My whole famiy loved it including my 11 and 5 year old sons. I now make this all the time!!!
I will make this again everyone loved the flavor. Easy to put together and let the slow cooker do the rest.
Loved it and I wouldn't change a thing. My DH raved about this one and I'll be making it for the kids when they visit.
More Recipe Collections
- Cheese Recipes >
- Christmas Dinner Recipes >
- Christmas Main Dish Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >
- Pork Main Dishes >
- Pork Recipes >
- Pork Roast Recipes >
- Pork Slow Cooker Recipes >
- Roast Recipes >
- Simple Dinner Recipes >