Oven Fries Recipe
- 4 medium potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2-1/2 teaspoons paprika
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 400°. Cut each potato into 12 wedges. In a large bowl, combine oil, paprika, salt and garlic powder. Add potatoes; toss to coat.
- Transfer to a 15x10x1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Bake 40-45 minutes or until tender, turning once. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Oven Fries(30)
Sort By :
These taste amazing, are healthy, and easy. What else could you want?
I thought these tasted great, but my wife didn't care for them. I'll probably make them a little crispier next time.
So good and so easy. Great addition to the recipe box!!
Absolutely delicious...Very easy to prepare and costs so little. I was even thinking of making them real thin and cook them until they are a little crisp then use them as a snack. Yes, they are good cold.
Excellent, so easy and quick too.
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Potatoes >
- Baking Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Side Dishes >
- Comfort Food Vegetarian Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- French Fries >
- Fried Potatoes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Side Dishes >
- Healthy Cooking Vegetarian Recipes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Side Dishes >