Orange Chicken Spinach Salad Recipe
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1 can (15 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 package (6 ounces) fresh baby spinach
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, diced
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons crumbled goat cheese
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken, oranges, spinach, red pepper and onion. In a small bowl, whisk the orange juice, vinegar, oil, Italian seasoning, garlic and salt. Pour over salad and toss to coat. Top with goat cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Orange Chicken Spinach Salad in Light & Tasty April/May 2007, p55
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now
Reviews for Orange Chicken Spinach Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review