There's a berried treasure at the bottom of this creamy concoction from Debbi Oeltjen of Sublimity, Oregon. You'll not find a fresher finale to a summertime meal.
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-3/4 cups whipped topping
- 1 cup strawberry glaze
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 2 pints fresh strawberries, thinly sliced
- Fresh mint and additional strawberries, optional
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Stir in sour cream and vanilla until blended. Fold in whipped topping.
- Spread half of the glaze over bottom of crust; layer with strawberries. Top with remaining glaze. Spoon cream cheese mixture over the top. Refrigerate for 2-4 hours or until set. Garnish with mint and additional berries if desired. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Strawberry Cheesecake Pie in Country Woman June/July 2007, p35
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review