- 2 packages (12 ounces each) frozen broccoli with cheese sauce, thawed
- 1 can (10-1/2 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons coarsely ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 16 Ritz crackers, crushed
- 2 tablespoons butter, cubed
- Mix first six ingredients. Transfer to a greased 3-qt. slow cooker. Sprinkle with crackers; dot with butter. Cook, covered, on low until broccoli is tender, 3-4 hours. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Nicole's Slow Cooker Broccoli in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2017, p27
Reviews for Nicole's Slow Cooker Broccoli
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review