- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Dash each garlic salt and seasoned salt
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Cover and chill for at least 1 hour. Serve with raw vegetables or tortilla chips. Yield: 3-1/2 cups.
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now
Reviews for Mozzarella Dip
Sort By :
Way too much mayo and I love Mayo
This recipe is VERY fast! And can be made with ingredients that most of us already have in the fridge. I cut it in a quarter since it yields A LOT. I am very pleased with the result, I am sure it will be a hit for the dinner and games that my husband and I are gonna have. I highly recommend it!