- 2 cups uncooked mostaccioli
- 1 pound ground turkey or beef
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup shredded Colby cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the soup, tomato sauce, oregano and salt.
- Drain pasta; stir into beef mixture. Transfer to a greased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish; top with cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Mostaccioli Casserole
Sort By :
Delicious! I agree with the other reviews that the tomato soup gave it a different and unique flavor. A great change of pace. Super easy too!! I did use a little extra onion, cheese, and oregano.
very delicious and easy. I just found this recipe and have made it 3 x already. Pot luck favorite. I used grated Italian four cheese and Italian sausage. Added basil also.
Everyone in the family loves this recipe and they always ask for more! Very simple to make also.
Pretty basic, but good! I used penne, not sure what mostaccioli is
It was okay. Easy to make but a little simplistic on taste. I added corn for a more complete meal.
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Pasta >
- Beef Casserole Recipes >
- Beef Casseroles >
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Casseroles >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Ground Beef Casserole Recipes >
- Ground Beef Pasta Recipes >
- Ground Beef Recipes >
- Hamburger Casserole >
- Italian Casseroles >