Mini Zucchini Bread Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons molasses
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and baking soda. In a small bowl, whisk the eggs, zucchini, sugar, oil, molasses and vanilla. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in nuts.
- Transfer to two greased and floured 5-in. x 3-3/4-in. x 2-in. loaf pans. Bake at 350° for 38-42 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to a wire rack. Yield: 2 loaves (6 slices each).
Reviews for Mini Zucchini Bread
Sort By :
I make this in my grandmother's 10-1/4 x 3-5/8 x 2-3/4 pan. Works great. I leave out the nuts. My family loves this recipe, the loaf disappears quickly.
I have made these mini breads ever since I found the recipe in my yearly cookbook. I make about 20 every Christmas to be shipped to friends and family, they rave about them and can't wait for the next year to roll around. I make them every November for the Election Day Bake Sale held in my apt building and they sell out quickly. I get coments about the taste and people make a game out of guessing what's in them that makes them dark and I'm not telling because I have the market cornered at the sale for Zucchini Bread. I sometimes add pecans or walnuts and even dark chocolate chips to them and they come out great every time. I'm very thankful to the person who shared the recipe with Taste of Home.
I haven"t made this recipe yet...what are the baking instructions for "mini" loaves? The one's you have here are regular loaf pans.