Mini Ham 'n' Cheese Frittatas Recipe
- 1/4 pound cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded fat-free cheddar cheese
- 6 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 4 egg whites
- 3 tablespoons minced chives
- 2 tablespoons fat-free milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Divide ham among eight muffin cups coated with cooking spray; top with cheese. In a large bowl, beat eggs and whites. Beat in the chives, milk, salt and pepper. Pour over cheese, filling each muffin cup three-fourths full.
- Bake at 375° for 22-25 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Carefully run a knife around edges to loosen; remove from pan. Serve warm. Yield: 8 frittatas.
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Mini Ham 'n' Cheese Frittatas(22)
Sort By :
We all love these, so easy for on the go people!!
I made this recipe as instructed, but my muffin tins were too small to hold it in 8 tins so actually got 12 out of it. Husband and very picky 4 yr old loved it!
I used shredded Italian four cheese and a fluted muffin tin (6) and 6 eggs. Perfect!
Excellent. Would make a great on-the-go breakfast. I used almond milk and added a little green chile seasoning
Slightly modified this for 1 person. I used a ramekin and it turned out great. It was a great way to use leftover Easter ham. Easy and delicious!
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Ham >
- Breakfast Egg Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Brunch Egg Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Christmas Breakfast Recipes >
- Christmas Brunch Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Comfort Food Breakfast Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Diabetic Breakfast Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Easter Breakfast Recipes >
- Easter Brunch Recipes >
- Easter Recipes >
- Egg Recipes >
- Eggs Recipes >
- Frittata >
- Ham Recipes >
- Healthy Breakfast Recipes >