Bacon Cheese Frittata
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 6 large eggs
- 1 cup whole milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 5 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, butter, salt and pepper until blended. Pour into a greased 11x7-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with onions, bacon and cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 232 calories, 18g fat (10g saturated fat), 253mg cholesterol, 516mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 0 fiber), 13g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jun 12, 2013
Light and fluffy,very easy to make
Mar 14, 2013
This frittata was too salty for my tastes - I think it was the bacon I used. Next time I will use turkey bacon to cut down on calories, fat & salt. Otherwise this was a good recipe.
Nov 7, 2012
My son doesn't care much for eggs or bacon (crazy, I know!) but he, my daughter and I thoroughly enjoyed this!
Nov 8, 2010
Simple, fast, and easy on the oogy tummy.