Bacon Cheese Frittata
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 6 large eggs
- 1 cup whole milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 5 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, butter, salt and pepper until blended. Pour into a greased 11x7-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with onions, bacon and cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 232 calories, 18g fat (10g saturated fat), 253mg cholesterol, 516mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 0 fiber), 13g protein.
Jun 12, 2013
Light and fluffy,very easy to make
Mar 14, 2013
This frittata was too salty for my tastes - I think it was the bacon I used. Next time I will use turkey bacon to cut down on calories, fat & salt. Otherwise this was a good recipe.
Nov 7, 2012
My son doesn't care much for eggs or bacon (crazy, I know!) but he, my daughter and I thoroughly enjoyed this!
Nov 8, 2010
Simple, fast, and easy on the oogy tummy.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.