Mini Apple Crisp Recipe
- 1 medium apple, peeled and sliced
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons quick-cooking oats
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Cream, optional
- Place apple slices in a small greased baking dish. In a small bowl, combine flour and brown sugar; cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Add oats and cinnamon. Sprinkle over apple slices. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until tender. Serve with cream if desired.
Reviews for Mini Apple Crisp
Sort By :
"I did enjoy the simplicity in multiplying this dish depending on the number of servings desired. I did increase the amount of cinnamon to a half teaspoon per serving. Great standby dessert as all the ingredients are readily available. I am looking forward to further experimentation on this brilliant concept. Thanks Sherry!"
"This was very good I made two for my family. I agree that the apples needed spice and sugar that is why I only gave it 4 stars. From now on I always make two and add 1 Tablespoon of sugar and 1/8 tsp of cinnamon to the the apples. Can't wait to try other fruits."
"This is so easy just as it is. I have low tolerance for sugar so I use only one T brown sugar. I have tried it with pears and plums and it was equally great. Next I'm going through all the fruits to see how they work. I multiply it based on the number of dishes I want to make. Everyone asks for the recipe. Thanks so much for sharing."
"This was great!"
"Added a bit of cinnamon and sugar to apples and loved the topping!"