- 1 medium apple, peeled and sliced
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons quick-cooking oats
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Cream, optional
- Place apple slices in a small greased baking dish. In a small bowl, combine flour and brown sugar; cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Add oats and cinnamon. Sprinkle over apple slices. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until tender. Serve with cream if desired.
Reviews for Mini Apple Crisp
"Very easy! My mother and I liked to split one of these. Recommend increasing the quantity and distribution of brown sugar, but that's just our preference."
"This is the best I've had yet, and so easy to adjust the servings."
"I tasted the crumble before I put it on and realized that it hadn't called for salt. Overall, a nice base recipe to modify for what you need (I used pumpkin pie spice with the cinnamon as well as the salt)."
"I made this and it was delicious. I tripled the recipe. It looks similar to many other recipes available on taste of home. It's straight forward and tastes like apple crisp should. I will make it again!"
"I chose this recipe because I was looking for the topping. I spread it over a variety of frozen fruit (strawberries, peaches, pinapple, and mango) as a midnight snack - something warm and light, not TOO unhealthy, yet still hit the cravings. This worked very well!"