Mini Apple Crisp Recipe
- 1 medium apple, peeled and sliced
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons quick-cooking oats
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Cream, optional
- Place apple slices in a small greased baking dish. In a small bowl, combine flour and brown sugar; cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Add oats and cinnamon. Sprinkle over apple slices. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until tender. Serve with cream if desired.
Reviews for Mini Apple Crisp(12)
Sort By :
This is so easy just as it is. I have low tolerance for sugar so I use only one T brown sugar. I have tried it with pears and plums and it was equally great. Next I'm going through all the fruits to see how they work. I multiply it based on the number of dishes I want to make. Everyone asks for the recipe. Thanks so much for sharing.
This was great!
Added a bit of cinnamon and sugar to apples and loved the topping!
I think this a wonderful idea!!! I'm making it now, omg I cant wait to eat it!! I'm a single mom and I don't like to waste to much, so I put the apples peels in a snack bag and put them in the freezer to use in smoothies later!!
I doubled the amount of topping. Simple and delicious.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Apple Cobbler >
- Apple Crisp >
- Apple Crisp Recipes >
- Apple Desserts >
- Apple Recipes >