Milky Way Fudge Recipe
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 3 Milky Way candy bars (2.05 ounces each), chopped
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Line a 9-in. square pan with foil and grease the foil with butter; set aside.
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine the milk, chocolate chips and candy bars. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1 minute; stir. Microwave at additional 15-second intervals, stirring until smooth. Stir in vanilla. Spread into prepared pan. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm.
- Using foil, lift fudge out of pan; cut fudge into 1-in. squares. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Yield: about 1-1/2 pounds.
Reviews for Milky Way Fudge
Sort By :
"This recipe is simple and just melts in your mouth. It is the first recipe or shall I say fudge that i can make and it is just yummy."
"This recipe is simple and just melts in your mouth. It is the first recipeor shall I say fudge that i can make and it is just yummy."