If you're busy, but would still like to make something special for the holidays, try this fudge. It uses candy bars and is cooked in the microwave. It takes just minutes to make and is foolproof.—Arla Docherty, East Moline, Illinois
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 3 Milky Way candy bars (2.05 ounces each), chopped
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Line a 9-in. square pan with foil and grease the foil with butter; set aside.
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine the milk, chocolate chips and candy bars. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1 minute; stir. Microwave at additional 15-second intervals, stirring until smooth. Stir in vanilla. Spread into prepared pan. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm.
- Using foil, lift fudge out of pan; cut fudge into 1-in. squares. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Yield: about 1-1/2 pounds.
Originally published as Milky Way Fudge in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2011, p151
Reviews for Milky Way Fudge
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review