- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 4 Eggland's Best Eggs, lightly beaten
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place butter in a microwave-safe 9-in. pie plate. Cover and microwave on high for 20-30 seconds or until melted. Add ham, onion and green pepper. Cover and cook on high for 1 minute. Stir in eggs, salt and pepper.
- Cover and cook on high for 1 to 2 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand for 3 minutes or until completely set. Cut into wedges. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Microwave Frittata
Sort By :
Great microwave recipe! Based on our tastes we sub green pepper for drained canned of mushrooms. Takes an extra couple of minutes but makes a filling breakfast. I make it one morning cut into thirds. My husband takes one part that day and for the next two days he can grab a slice on the way out the door. Quick, easy and cheap. Plus, better than a drive thru breakfast!
We have made this recipe several times over the years. It doubles well just extend the microwave time a bit. Kids can help with this one
Tried this recipe for the first time and it was great. It was quick and satisfying.