Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 medium red potatoes, cooked and cubed
- 1 small zucchini, cubed
- 6 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Pinch pepper
- Preheat broiler. In a 10-in. cast-iron or ovenproof skillet, saute onion, peppers and garlic in 2 tablespoons of oil until the vegetables are tender. Remove vegetables with a slotted spoon; set aside.
- In the same skillet over medium heat, lightly brown potatoes in remaining oil. Add vegetable mixture and zucchini; cook for 4 minutes.
- In a bowl, beat eggs, salt and pepper; pour over vegetables. Cover and cook for 8-10 minutes or until eggs are nearly set. Broil 6 in. from the heat for 2 minutes or until eggs are set on top. Cut into wedges.
Nutrition Facts1 wedge: 177 calories, 12g fat (2g saturated fat), 213mg cholesterol, 264mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 8g protein.
Jun 19, 2019
I really enjoyed this.
Jun 3, 2018
Responding to Marene you broil it not bake it
Jan 19, 2018
What oven temp do you bake this? I looked at this recipe at least four times and I don't see an oven temp.
Sep 1, 2014
Will make again but I would add cheese or tomatoes or spices. Kind of bland.
May 11, 2014
May 11, 2010
cannot make print copy