Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 10 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In an ovenproof skillet, saute onions in oil until tender. Beat eggs and milk; add to onions with the remaining ingredients. Cook over medium heat for 5 minutes. Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 15 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 144 calories, 10g fat (3g saturated fat), 268mg cholesterol, 114mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 10g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Dec 4, 2017
I used fresh spinach, which turned out well. I also used garlic from a tube, which seems to mix in more thoroughly than chopped cloves of garlic. This recipe is open to variation - you could add cheese or bacon for a tasty twist.
Mar 4, 2013
It was easy to do. I used fresh spinach and I sauteed the spinach, onions, and the mushrooms before adding the remaining ingredients. I thought it needed some tomato so I served the frittata with salsa.