Total TimePrep: 30 min. Bake: 5 min.
- 4 medium potatoes, peeled, quartered and sliced
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 to 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 3/4 cup diced fully cooked ham or cooked Jones No Sugar Pork Sausage Roll
- 10 eggs
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 slices process American cheese, cut diagonally
- In a 10- or 12-in. skillet, saute potatoes, onion and green pepper in oil until potatoes are tender. Add the meat and heat through.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, paprika, salt and pepper. Pour over potato mixture. Do not stir. Cover and cook over medium-low heat for 10-15 minutes or until eggs are nearly set.
- Broil 6 in. from the heat for 2 minutes or until top is lightly browned. Arrange cheese slices on top; let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 250 calories, 11g fat (4g saturated fat), 278mg cholesterol, 349mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 14g protein.
May 23, 2011
My kids and I enjoyed this, but we all three agree'd that it seemed to lack some flavor. I think by adding a few extra seasonings that this would be excellent. It cooked up nicely, and didn't scorch the bottom. Served up pretty too. :)
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.