Cheesy Vegetable Frittata
“My husband and I enjoy this tasty, colorful dish as much for light, late-night suppers as we do for brunch,” writes Pauline Howard from Lago Vista, Texas. “We often serve it with a side of fresh fruit.” TIP: If you’re trying to cut carbs and fat from your diet, Pauline suggests making this recipe with EggBeaters.
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 20 min.
- 4 large eggs, beaten
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh broccoli
- 1/4 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Pour into a greased shallow 2-cup baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean, 20-25 minutes.