Cheesy Vegetable Frittata
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 20 min.
- 4 large eggs, beaten
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh broccoli
- 1/4 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Pour into a greased shallow 2-cup baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean, 20-25 minutes.
Nutrition Facts1/2 each: 143 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 14mg cholesterol, 587mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 1g fiber), 19g protein.
Jan 24, 2020
Delicious! I added corn and carrots and left out onions and green peppers. It was a delicious, light dinner. Thank you, Pauline, for sharing this recipe.
Jul 12, 2017
Quick and healthy. I couldn't live without this recipe. I would add some more cheese next time and I doubled the recipe.