Microwave Fettuccine Alfredo
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 2 ounces uncooked fettuccine
- 3 tablespoons half-and-half cream
- 1 ounce cream cheese, cubed
- 3 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon salt, optional
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a small microwave-safe bowl, combine the cream and cream cheese. Cover and microwave at 50% power for 2 minutes; stir in the Parmesan cheese until smooth. Stir in salt if desired and pepper. Drain fettuccine; toss with sauce.
Editor's NoteThis recipe was tested in a 1,100-watt microwave.
Nutrition Facts1-1/2 cups: 368 calories, 11g fat (6g saturated fat), 28mg cholesterol, 404mg sodium, 49g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 2g fiber), 18g protein.
Aug 6, 2014
really east to make...taste great...
Feb 1, 2014
Delicious and so quick! Thank you :) If you want it to taste more "real" mix in about 1/8 tsp garlic powder and this is gonna sound crazy, a dash of nutmeg.
Sep 16, 2011
I really wanted to like this but it tasted of nothing but cream cheese, even with using "real" Parmesan, not that junk out of a can.