Mexican Wedding Cakes Recipe
- 2 cups butter, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup finely Diamond of California Chopped Pecans
- Additional confectioners' sugar
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in vanilla. Gradually add flour and mix well. Stir in pecans.
- Shape tablespoonfuls into 2-in. crescents. Place 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes or until lightly browned. Roll warm cookies in confectioners' sugar; cool on wire racks. Yield: about 6 dozen.
Reviews for Mexican Wedding Cakes(6)
Sort By :
I had no problem reading this recipe. I made these last year for Christmas gifts. These are great tasting cookies. I am making them again this year and many years to come.
Before I could even get this recipe read--an ad came up OVER the screen and there was no way to 'cancel' it! This is very annoying!