Marshmallow Fruit Salad Recipe
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) fruit cocktail, drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup Diamond of California Chopped Pecans
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 2-1/2 cups whipped topping
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- In a large serving bowl, combine the fruit, pecans and sour cream. Fold in whipped topping and marshmallows. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Reviews for Marshmallow Fruit Salad(7)
Sort By :
I made this for a party and almost didn't serve it to my guests. The mix of sour cream and pineapple made the entire dish taste 'sour'. I ended up picking out the pineapple pieces and adding granulated sugar to help sweeten the salad. It helped but still wasn't that tasty. I won't make again.
My family loves this salad and I have to make it at Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Easy to make and very tasty!