Maple Barbecued Chicken Recipe
- 3/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 3/4 cup maple pancake syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon maple flavoring
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- In a large bowl, combine the first four ingredients; reserving 3/4 cup.
- Grill chicken, uncovered, over medium heat for 3 minutes on each side. Grill 6-8 minutes longer or a meat thermometer reads 170°, turning occasionally and basting with sauce. Serve with reserved sauce. Yield: 8 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Maple Barbecued Chicken
Sort By :
"Great flavor, very simple and quick and I'm looking forward to trying the variations that the other reviewers mentioned."
"Make this often. Family loves it!"
"add some brown sugar to this recipe to make it sweet and sticky, great for ribs to. I used gool ole pancake syrup"