Creepy creatures have completely taken over this Halloween meal! Since you can create a different design for each square, it's easy to cater to every diner's individual preferences. —Marie Louise Ludwig, Phoenixville, Pennsylvania
Recommended: 15 Ways to Make Pizza on the Grill
- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 can (8 ounces) pizza sauce
- 4 cups (16 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 ounces sliced deli ham, cut into 1/2-in. strips
- Optional toppings: sweet peppers, tomatoes, mushrooms, ripe olives, pineapple, pepperoni, and red onion.
- Preheat oven to 425°. Unroll pizza crust and press to fit into a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan, pinching edges to form a rim. Bake 8-10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Spread crust with pizza sauce; top with mozzarella cheese. Using ham strips, outline 12 sections. Arrange toppings of your choice in each section to create individual designs. Bake 10-15 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Make-a-Monster Pizza in TasteofHome.com 2016
Reviews for Make-a-Monster Pizza
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review