Kid-Size Ghost Pizzas
These individual pizzas are super cute and made with simple ingredients. Now that's what I call party food! —Polly Coumos, Mogadore, Ohio
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
Makes20 mini pizzas
- 2 tubes (12 ounces each) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 20 slices part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Sliced ripe olives
- Preheat oven to 400°. Roll or pat biscuits into 2-1/2-in. circles. Place on greased baking sheets.
- In a small bowl, combine tomato sauce, onion, oregano, basil and garlic powder; spread over biscuits. Bake 8-10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, using a small ghost-shaped cookie cutter, cut a ghost out of each cheese slice. Immediately place a ghost over each pizza; add pieces of olives for faces.
Nutrition Facts1 pizza: 188 calories, 10g fat (4g saturated fat), 18mg cholesterol, 603mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 0 fiber), 9g protein.
Originally published as Kid-Size Pizza in Ultimate Halloween 2012 Bookazine
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.