Loaded Mashed Potatoes Recipe
- 5 pounds potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 cups (12 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese blend, divided
- 1/2 pound sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 3 green onions, sliced
- Place potatoes in a Dutch oven and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10-15 minutes or until tender. Drain and place in a large bowl. Add the sour cream, milk, butter, salt and pepper. Beat on medium-low speed until light and fluffy. Stir in 2 cups cheese, bacon and onions.
- Transfer to a greased 3-qt. baking dish. Top with remaining cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted. Yield: 14 servings.
Reviews for Loaded Mashed Potatoes(37)
Sort By :
It was a huge hit and will make again.
The guys have declared this a Keeper! Big hit this Thanksgiving.
Made it for a family get together. Everybody loved it. Yes, I'll make it again for this Thanksgiving. It is a winner.
I love mashed potatoes with any meal and I like the ingredients used in this. I make one similar but only use sour cream and cream cheese. It never dawned on me to make them loaded!
So good and pretty easy! Leftovers were great, too!
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Potatoes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Side Dishes >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Country Woman Side Dishes >
- Mashed Potato Recipes >
- Potato Recipes >
- Potato Side Dishes >
- Side Dish Recipes >