- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine or orange juice
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 12 fresh rosemary sprigs (4-6 inches)
- 1-1/2 pounds uncooked shrimp (26-30 per pound), peeled and deveined
- Lime wedges, optional
- In a large bowl, mix the first eight ingredients. For skewers, strip leaves from bottom portion of rosemary sprigs, leaving 1-2 in. of leaves attached at top; reserve 1 tablespoon of the removed leaves. Finely chop reserved leaves; add to parsley mixture. Add shrimp; toss to coat. Refrigerate, covered, 30 minutes.
- Thread shrimp onto rosemary stems; discard remaining marinade. Grill, covered, 2-3 minutes on each side or until shrimp turn pink. If desired, serve with lime wedges. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Lime-Rosemary Shrimp Skewers in Simple & Delicious June/July 2016
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Lime-Rosemary Shrimp Skewers
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review