Lemony Caesar Salad Recipe
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 to 6 cups torn romaine
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- For dressing, combine the first seven ingredients in a blender; cover and process until blended. Place romaine in a salad bowl. Drizzle with desired amount of dressing; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and toss to coat. Refrigerate any remaining dressing. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Reviews for Lemony Caesar Salad
Sort By :
"Hey, anyone check out the fat content of this salad? Hello! 22 grams of fat for a salad? I think that's a type-o or the most unhealthiest salad I've ever seen!"
"Everyone to whom I serve this salad loves it. It is great to prepare dressing and lettuce before hand and toss together at the last minute! Voncille in Texas"