- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary or 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh thyme or 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pork tenderloins (1 pound each)
- In a small bowl, combine the first nine ingredients; rub over tenderloins. Place on a rack in a shallow roasting pan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 25-35 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°. Cover with foil; let stand for 10 minutes before slicing. Yield: 8 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Lemon-Rosemary Pork Tenderloin
Sort By :
"Very easy to make & full of flavor!"
"This has been requested many times by family. It is truely excellent and quick and easy to make. As a Weight Watcher this also fills the bill."
"It was tender and flavorful. The leftovers were just as good as the first time. I look forward to making it again."
"I am always nervous when I try a new recipe for a holiday dinner but this was absolutely fantastic. It was very moist, tender and the herbs and lemon were not overpowering. We had a great Thanksgiving dinner."
"This was delicious and easy to make. My whole family enjoyed it. This will become one of our monthly meals."