This low carb ham recipe is perfect—sweet and smoky, with just enough clove and ginger flavor to let you know you're in for a holiday treat. —Sharon Tipton, Winter Garden, Florida
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 3-1/4 hours + standing
- 1 fully cooked semi-boneless ham (8 to 10 pounds)
- 1/2 cup spicy brown mustard
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Whole cloves
- Place ham on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Score the surface of the ham, making diamond shapes 1/2 in. deep. Combine the mustard, brown sugar, ginger and cinnamon; rub over surface of ham. Insert a clove in each diamond.
- Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 1-1/2 hours. Cover and bake 1-3/4 to 2 hours longer or until a thermometer reads 140°. Discard cloves. Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing.