With pineapple juice and sherbet, this fresh-tasting punch is perfect for kids and adults alike on scorching days. Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 can (46 ounces) unsweetened pineapple juice
- 2 cans (12 ounces each) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 liters lemon-lime soda, chilled
- 2 pints pineapple sherbet, softened
- 5 drops yellow food coloring, optional
- Pineapple chunks and maraschino cherries, optional
- In a large punch bowl, combine the pineapple juice, lemonade concentrate, sugar and lemon juice. Add the soda, sherbet and food coloring if desired; stir until blended.
- Serve immediately, garnishing servings with pineapple and cherries if desired. Yield: 21 servings (about 5 quarts).
Originally published as Lemon-Pineapple Punch in Simple & Delicious May 2010, p50
Reviews for Lemon-Pineapple Punch
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review