- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 teaspoon butter flavoring
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1-1/4 cups pecan halves
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 3 teaspoons lemon extract
- 1 teaspoon butter flavoring
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- In a small bowl, cream butter and cream cheese. Beat in butter flavoring. Gradually add flour until mixture forms a ball. Cover and refrigerate for 20 minutes or until easy to handle.
- Roll out pastry to fit a 9-in. pie plate. Place pastry in plate; trim to 1/2 in. beyond edge of plate. Flute edges. Place pecans in crust; set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine brown sugar and flour. Add the remaining ingredients; beat until combined. Pour over pecans. Bake at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool completely on a wire rack. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Lemon Pecan Pie in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2007, p53
This recipe pairs well with a sweet white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters Moscato, sweet floral aromas of peach and honey. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $49.99. Order Now
Reviews for Lemon Pecan Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review