These bright and tangy parfaits start the day on a healthy note, but they're also sweet enough to to double as dessert.—Crystal Schlueter, Northglenn, Colorado
- 2 cups reduced-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup agave nectar or honey
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds or ground flaxseed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Combine the first six ingredients. Layer half of the yogurt mixture into 4 small parfait glasses or custard cups. Top with half of the berries. Repeat layers. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Lemon Chia Seed Parfaits in Breakfast & Brunch Bookazine 2016, p80
Reviews for Lemon Chia Seed Parfaits
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review